Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chasing Bison

Never dreamed I'd see kids chasing bison down the street, but that's what I saw today.

I wish I'd had my camera ready, but I did get a picture of these two walking out of my front yard about five minutes ago.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You can see the top of my car parked next to the house in this one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have moved to the North West Territories and it has kept me from posting. My internet access is so bad, at dial-up speed, I am finding it challenging to do stock research. I am looking for a better internet solution.

2 comments :

Jay Walker said...

NWT? NWT??

What's up with that dog?

Jay Walker
The Confused Capitalist

Deborah said...

Lol, yeah, me who doesn't like the cold...